Diethyl Phthalate (DEP) also known as diethyl ester of phthalic
acid is a plasticizer widely used for making different types of
perfumery compounds, agarbatti (incense sticks), Cellulose Acetates.
This chemical formulation is used as a fixative while processing
these products. Also, this formulation is used as a denaturant for
ethyl alcohol. Further, our broad array of polymer additives is
highly cherished for its purity, effectiveness and accurate
- Diethyl Phthalate is a nearly colorless, clear and practically anhydrous liquid with a hardly noticeable odour, which is soluble in most of organic solvents & insoluble in water
- A plasticizer for cellulose acetate plastic products such as films, sheets, tools etc.
- A fixative and as an extender in the perfumery industry. It is used mostly in the manufacture of perfumery products as a carrier or fixative for perfumes & perfumery products.
- A denaturant for ethyl alcohol and ethyl alcohol based cosmetic products.
- A component for perfumes & attars which are used for body sprays.
- For applications in insecticide sprays, in oiling of textile fabrics, in paper varnishes, floor coverings, etc.
DEP is available in bulk by road tankers, ISO tanks, in 225 kgs & 35 kgs capacity M.S. and HDPE drums and in 1,000/1,100/1,125 kgs IBCs